A2 cow milk is an Indigenous option for milk providers in Ludhiana. Milk is considered a complete food because it contains all the nutritional requirements of a healthy body. The Indian diet generally does not contain all the necessary food components for functioning in a healthy human body. A vegetarian meal does not make a complete balanced diet and that’s why milk is considered to be the best option to maintain all the necessary components of food like carbohydrates, fat, protein, minerals, vitamins, and all other vital components that are required by a human body
Why is A2 milk considered the best quality milk?
A2 milk is considered a replica of the Indigenous breed of cow that is also known as “DESI COW” Desi cow’s milk contain A2 beta-casein protein cow’s milk comes with two different types types of beta-casein proteins these protein are again subdivided into A1 and A2 protein most of the milk-producing countries in the world produce A2 type of milk. Indian breeds of cows like Sahiwal, Gir, Kankrej, Rathi, and Hariana are considered top-class category cows when it comes to giving us high-quality A2 milk. Mostly in European countries like Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland here cows only produce A1 type of milk.
The A2 type of milk contains A2 beta-casein protein which breaks down into amino acids and helps in the process of digestion as a result this milk enhances the functioning of the body and is also good for bone health
The following are some benefits of consuming A2 milk:
- Having milk at night is a proven miracle for bone health.
- Also helps in losing weight when you are obese.
- Doctors recommend milk to a diabetic person for maintaining a healthy body.
- Milk is also very important for proper functioning of the heart so having milk may improve your heart health.
- For fatal diseases like Cancer, milk is considered the best option for the speedy recovery of the body.
- All the necessary vitamins that milk contains are vitamin A, vitamin D, and B12 which are beneficial for bone health.
- Milk is also considered an anxiety and depression killer.
- Milk is also considered a healthy option for the skin. Human skin shows the nature of elasticity and to maintain elasticity in the skin milk is proven beneficial.
- Lactic acid, which is a component of milk, is used in various types of cosmetic products and it is generally believed that lactic acid is responsible for skin brightening.
How much does Indigenous cow milk cost in Ludhiana?
Generally, the cost of milk in the whole of India does not differ that much but different state wise there are variations in the cost of milk in the state of Punjab especially in the regional area of ludhiana per liter of milk may cost up to 59 Rs INR